Saturday, 29 August 2009

Are you strong enough to be my man?

la la la, don't you just love a little bit of Sheryl Crow...me a little too much since it has been on repeat since I came home at 5pm...
haha oh my.

today was dreaful! I was expecting to finish work around 2pm, I got given 4 houses to do, beds in two..7 beds, horrible!

then I didn't finish until 4 or so due to some waiting around and things in between properties. Oh well.

I have also done my back in again, sure hope it gets better, Chiropractor is expensiveeee :o last time it did help though. I am laying on my bed at the moment, trying to watch some clips on youtube but my internet is going terribly slow.

ALSO, hello joints like a 60 year old..!!

Ree was laughing at me recently when I knelt down and my attempt to get back on my feet was horrific, haha. I made the 'uhhmmmmhghh' noise you make when something is hard to do/hurts, I had to grab a hold of something and pull myself up! I have been like this since I stopped horse riding, Im thinking some vegetarian cod liver oil stuff to help me... yes

I am going to go now, Ree told me i should update this, so wahey, there you do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment