Thursday, 17 September 2009

Floral paper

I love it, its so pretty :)

Thought this blog was in need of an update...

I am off to Bournemouth again on Wed for Uni, I dont know how this year could go...it could go wonderfully great and I manage to get good results, save up money, make better friendships with people, or the complete opposite.
I need to make an effort anyways, the amount im in debt already :|

The few thoughts currently in my mind are money...I cannot wait til I get my loan! things will be a little easier then, the way the next year will go, my new housemates - whats this going to be like?, whether I am going to stay friends with the same people and things...and then what will happen in May. Oh its all quite exciting isnt it, but scary.

I know a lovely boy whom feels the same here, because we are both talking about it - It will all end up okay :) through the struggle and everything, it usually does :)

The main thing I want to gain whilst im back in Bournemouth is better friendship, yeah I had friends in Bournemouth, but a majority of them were more 'acquaintances' and I couldn't just ring them and ask if they wanted to meet up and do something, or just go over and see them...It would be strange, and out of the blue.

No matter how many up and down's you have things work out, for the better or for the worse, it happens and its your choice which road to take. I belive in trying to deal with everything the best you can, and if thats not good dont put yourself down because of it, there is that fine line where you can overstep frequently...if things get on top of you and you need to sort something you either do too much or too little, Its so hard to find that good in between.

I tell myself on a weekly basis 'just keep trying, dont give up' because I so nearly gave up on Uni recently, again. I want to be able to tackle something I find hard once in my life..not give up. giving up is the easy way out! I know this year is going to be hard, tough, and stressful, but I also know im going to have some really good unforgettable times too. Treat yourself a little I say :)

And if you do need help, ask...at the end of the day we are only human and don't have the mind of a machine! I don't know if any of this made any sense, because I cba to read through it, so good luck with attempting to read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment