The past week or so has been UP UP UP and so DOWN DOWN DOWN, again...I really can't see why things are simple.
I got left homeless yesterday after I have been trying to find out about when we can all move into the new house, and my 'so called good friend' told me I couldn't live there anymore because her mum thought I wasn't excited...
How could I simply be more excited, the house was half finished, I was knackered on the day of viewing the house....Totally rediculous if I have anything to say about it.
This hurt me so much, I was crying down the phone to Joe and when I was talking to Lucy, I couldn't stop..I honestly was so hurt someone could do this for me, and a "hope you have somewhere else to live" well...infact no, I dont...No money, no house, no nothing...
I shouldn't trust people so easily, and if she thinks things between us can stay the same then she has another thing coming, this has happened twice now, last year it happened too.
I was so angry, I still am...but I went for a house viewing last night at 11.30pm, bit late, but it was just around the corner, was a really nice house...the avaliable room wasn't all that great, but would be saving myself loads of money & is close to University again, and I would be living with nice people :)
Seeing it again this week, but yes. I cannot forgive Katt for what she has done to me for a while, and today has cheered me up a little too.
Dan drove down from Guilford and we spent the afternoon watching family guy, talking, costa, town and the beach...was lovely :)
I want to sleep but I have way too much on my mind at the moment, someone make things easier for me please?
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment