Sunday, 19 July 2009

Sun, sea and clear air

I WANT TO GO BACK TO CORNWALL!

Why on earth did I think it was a good idea to stay in Bournemouth over summer? I have never had such a boring summer before.
I feel so lonely up here and I am not earning any money because the money I do earn is going on rent. If I was back in cornwall I could not work and live for free...

I can't seem to find a second job, if the summer carries on this lonely I am not going to be happy at all. Joe is going back home next week too :(

It has rained pretty much everyday, all I can think about is finding a house to live in and money and how im not back home for summer.

I have to live in a 3 bed flat by myself from thursday, great.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment