Oh yes, amazing stuff I am listening to, William Fitzsimmons, city and colour, luke pickett...
My main thought at the moment is how uncomfortable I am, my back seems to really hurt or just feel odd, as if it has been stuck on with wet cement...and it might come off at any second.
That is how I feel about alot of things thinking about it...Life is like a wall, layers of bricks, building up and up and expanding, you need the cement (stability and hope) to hold it there. If you don't have that, how can the bricks stay up? They can't...and if they do it is only a moment until they all fall back down again, and you have to start from scratch.
Trust is another big thing that is needed in the cement to keep it still. Everyone has had that time in their life when the cement just wears off and the bricks fall back down, whether a couple bricks or the whole lot...the only thing we can do is to keep rebuilding this wall which represents ourselves...I have lost trust before in many people, but it has made me stronger, made me into a different person...I now know who I can trust, and those whom I cannot.
You can't go through life without one single hiccup occurring, those little or big hiccups are those that should make you a bigger person, don't give up, push it behind you, do better next time, move along....I wish I could tell myself this and actually go along with it, but it is hard, very hard at times, but would you rather waste your time dwelling on the past, or make a go at the future?
I know what one I would much like to do, I just need to keep telling myself not to give up so easily, one day it will happen...its meant to be.
Late night thinking is the best, when your in bed listening to good music...and you have your thoughts and that is all, I think way too much for an average person, I couldn't possibly write down everything I was thinking, that would be crazy.
I think it is time for sleep, good night and sweet dreams...keep looking forwards :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment