I was planning on getting up early (which I have managed) and going job hunting, I would much like to go with Joe/Katt and make a day of it, otherwise it is just boring, and I will most probably give up after an hour or so.
Reality slightly hit me in the face yesterday twice, but I can't let him get to me, he isn't worth me getting annoyed or upset over, his loss pretty much. The other reality check I was kind of expecting, It isn't even a reality check really...Just a "oh..." and I have learnt slightly from it, but yes.
I have a house now with Katt so im happy because I know it will be a less stressful house!
Currently eating bits of cheese on cold toast, nomnom
with a cup of tea may I add.

Definite perfect colour, and hello bubbles!
I need to work on a photograph today, the song 'Emarosa - The Past Should Stay Dead' I have one rough idea, but it may be quite difficult to get the main image I want, but I will post it up later (if i manage to do it)

No comments:
Post a Comment