Tuesday, 2 June 2009

it really is too hot

I am really not enjoying this heat much!

& my mac is giving off too much heat too, so not loving life right now...since its my first blog i thought i would maybe give you an insight to myself.

Basically going to copy some bits from my facebook profile :)

My intrestssssss :
going to gigs
meeting new people
travelling to random places
staying up late and getting up early
taking photos
cleaning - mess makes me feel horribleee
cups of tea is a defenate
shopping - when i have the money
going out for social drinks - i don't drink as much as i used to anymore
cuddles
finding new bands to listen to
movies
going for long walks
cooking
making things

I have had a big passion for horse riding and all since I was born but sold my horses..can't wait to be able to have this again.

and my top music on my itunes so far is....

a day to remember
the friday night boys
nevershoutnever!
luke pickett
mercy mercedes
manchester orcestra
between the buried and me
cash cash
the acacia strain
misery signals
four year strong
for the fallen dreams

Okay, so you kind of get the hint!

I really need to go job hunting, but i keep saying 'I will do it tomorrow' NO TAMMY, you need to do it today... (but i will honestly do it tomorrow)

Things are slightly weird at the moment in the house I live in, one of the boys is pretty much ignoring me, it smells like mouldy oranges & were not as 'family like' anymore! bad times.

I think im off to the beach this evening for a few hours, which should be good to see everyone, since I haven't seen that lot in timeee!

Oh hello Pretty Ricky, loving it - ish...its kind of annoying actually & my arms hurt!

After sun please?!

I really want to take some photooooooo's, I just did one for the 'song - photo' project I want to do over summer, the song was Dashboard Confessional - You Have Stolen My Heart...the photo aint that amazing, but oh well.




I really want to clean! bahhh, I can feel the dust, haha pathetic, but I really can :) okayyy well you are probably a bit bored of reading this now, I will make my other blogs a little more exciting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment