No one understands just how much I want a horse again, this is a photo of my beautiful horse that had to be put down because she had a broken leg (beyond repair) it was horrible to experience, she was a 4 year old TB cross, very fast.

This is Jack, my coloured cob, He was my most recent horse but had to sell him because of college :( he was the nicest and gentle horse I had ever met, and was full of character.

This is my most favourite image I have, two things I miss and love and that is my mum and a horse, the first I ever rode. Rest in peace x

Dynamite, first horse of my own, he was a little beaut...loved jumping everything and was a little boy at heart.

Today when I went to the new forest I realised how much I actually miss not having a horse, being around horses my whole life and studying every last detail of them, then not to have it for a few years is tough. I know I am not as happy as I could be, my most happiest I have been was one summers day late in the evening my horse Bracken (who I dont have a photo of) was falling asleep in the grass and I layed inbetween his legs and put a blanket over us and we both fell asleep...
I am seriously going to get a horse, whether I work shit loads of hours or get one on loan I NEED one...you probably think I am silly saying this, but have you ever loved something so much that you don't feel whole until you have it? That is how I feel about horses, my dad did always say I had a magic touch with horses, OHH BRING ON SUMMER '10.
I need these four legged creatures in my life, and the thing that has annoyed me the most in my life with desition making is the morning I woke up and thought 'do i really want to go into horse training and equine managment' YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID YES TAMMY!
The only thing I want to do in life, truly, is to train horses and help as many of them as I can.
Maybe one day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment