Thursday, 11 June 2009

Tired eyes

My eyes feel so heavy and sandy, I generally feel a bit dirty, I always do when I have come off the beach...bleh, oh well. I am sat in my housemates jumper, its so big and woolen, HELLO COMFY CLOTHES.

Drinking tea and coke, good combination, one after the hour, whilst dunking some custard cream biscuits because I enjoy them.
Writing this blog is quite good because I am remembering to spell check (most of the time) and I am capitalizing my I's :D

Today was pretty good, woke up and watched The Notebook - and cried! :'( haha, job interview, couldn't decide on what clothes to wear, but I ended up being 10 minutes early ;) The lady told me to ring her tomorrow morning and to go home and pick out some outfits I could potentially wear in the shop...OH GOSH, I am still stuck for ideassss.

OH WELL, and I am silly not reading things properly in my diary haha, so ended up going to the beach with Lucy for a couple hours, lovely. I think it is time for more dunking, more Early November, getting rid of this damn fly anddd something else, might watch a film :)

Here is a photo for you all haha, I LOVE TEA AND THIS JUMPER. fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment