I hate how my light is broken in this corner, I might sit on my bed, WHO REALLY CARES?
exactly.
I don't know what to think at the moment, so much is going on in my head :(
Bah, not fair.
I want to write them all out, but at the same time I hate sharing things so I will keep them to myself and tell no one, because that's what I usually do.
I am so bored right now, and would like some company but that doesn't really happen does it, no.
Cant be arsed really. I want my dream, and I want it to come true...or at least for something really good to happen to me, and it doesn't ever, something fucks it up...all the time pretty much. surly I deserve some good luck?
Wednesday, 17 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment