Friday, 12 June 2009

Dallas Green, White Cloud & Towels

Just had a shower and it isnt very nice weather outside , just white cloud...which I hate for photography unless the clouds have some texture, pahah yes!

The shop I had an interview at yesterday just rang me and said I should come in on Monday for a proper trial type thing to see if I can manage it.
OH HELLO POSSIBLE JOB.

I want Dan to come down today but I don't know if I have the day free again :( WHICH IS NOT GOOD. I need to sort out deposits, trying to get them back and sort out inventory, go into the shop and sort out clothing. I can probs do this all in a few hours I hopeee :)

Dallas Green is making me happy, I love city and colour ♥
NOMNOMNOM

I am going to dry my hair and get a cup of tea, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment